HD-HGLAN open firmware safe?

  • luos_3m
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Hi,

      I own a HG300 in original condition (firmware 1.34), which I would like
      to performance tune and maybe get slimserver running on there.
      Especially transferring lots of small files make the box really slow.
      Large files are transferred at approx the rate of the HD (6MB/s), but
      transferring lots of pictures for example really take speed down (and
      this happens when I use Encore DVD for example)

      What's the status of 0.51b openlink release? I keep on reading messages
      of people that have problem upgrading to openlink. Is it safe to send
      this to the box?

      Regards

      Lucien