Problems with german national code (Umlaute) an twonky

  • oseyboldt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hi there,
      I have a twonky mediaserver running on my ls2 and it running good but I
      have problems with the german national code (umlaute) on my uPnP-Client
      which is a Terratec Noxon. The strange thing is that some chars are
      displayed correct, some others not. Even stranger is that even the same
      char is displayed wrong in one title and correct in another title?

      Did anyone experienced that problem?

      Best regards,
      Oliver