Linkstation Problem

  • Kiatkachorn Ratanatharathorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      I have upgraded firmware to 2.05. Everything went OK. Next day, I
      cannot get access to the web interface. IPUtility cannot find the
      LinkStation but the Firmware update can find it. I have tried to
      upgrade the firmware once more time. But it said it failed after
      "firmware is being transmitted." I don't know how to get the files
      from the linkstation. Anyone has a suggestion?