Stopping the LS from "standby"

  • Nick Pappas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hey all.

      Thanks for the help in my last e-mail. I finally got my LS visible to
      the outside world (again) and have my web and version control servers
      up and running. Trouble is, now I run into the LS going into a
      "standby" mode where my servers are unreachable. I can fix this
      problem by clicking on the link from my Windows box, until the next
      cycle comes around and the LS goes into standby again.

      Is there a way to keep the LS out of this mode?

      --
      Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
      yourself either.