Who has a 240v power supply for a KuroBox?

  • spamman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hello,

      Hoping someone can help, before the Kurobox forum died I PM'd a guy that was selling a few 240v power supplies that fit in the kurobox.

      Does anyone know the email address of this person?

      If so please mail me dirrectly : spamman@...

      Thanks
      Spamman

    • schloeri
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, spamman <spamman@g...>
        wrote:

        Hello,

        I have the exact same problem. Diid you get his email address by
        now?

        Regards

        Stefan

        > Hello,
        > Hoping someone can help, before the Kurobox forum died I PM'd a
        guy that
        > was selling a few 240v power supplies that fit in the kurobox.
        > Does anyone know the email address of this person?
        > If so please mail me dirrectly : spamman@g...
        > Thanks
        > Spamman

      • snatcher93
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          I gave him his email few weeks ago !
          The guy that bought some PSU can be reached here :
          http://kuroboxhg.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13 but i think he sold
          all his PSU (i bought one and it's working well !). But you can ask
          him anyway ;)

          Sylver
          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "schloeri"