Freelink for LS-PPC fails everytime !!!

  • bmwbiker69
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      Hello all,

      i have the super-big Problem with Upgrade my Linkstation to Freelink
      (Debian)

      I have had it done 1/2 a year ago by Kuro-Mod, but the LS-Firmware is
      my Choice.

      So I remodded my LS@Kuro to an LS back , Unsing FW147-Mod, but cant
      upgrade to Freelink.

      Every time, i use the HD-HLAN-Update, the FW-Update run on, but at the
      progress-point of restoring settings the update failed and my
      Linkstation is only flashing the Power-Light.

      Then i play the Image of 144 back by ghost2003 and upgrade to
      FW147-Modded and so on.

      I used the LS to Debian-Manual on linkstation-wiki Pages, but i dont
      have any luck to install Debian.

      Can anybody help me plase ?!?!?!

      best regards from the Lake of Konstanz(Bodensee)

      bmwbiker