Linkstation internal drive brand and reliability

  • chano22000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Linkstation 120 GB are supplied with an internal Samsung SV1203N
      drive which series (SpinPoint V) has a bad reputation in terms of
      reliability.

      Which drives are used for newer versions (especially 160 and 250 GB)?

      Thanks if someone knows.
    • jamy1975
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        My linkstation 160 had a Western digital in it. I have heard many good
        things about the samsung drives, however I don't have any so I cannot
        verify.

        Jamy

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "chano22000"