Re: Need help for usb automount with Murakasi

  • snatcher93
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2005
      On my kurobox, i do have a file called
      /lib/modules/2.4.17_mvl21/modules.dep ! Do you use your original
      murasaki script, or the one from my kurobox ? (it may be a bad idea to
      use my scripts, it should be better to start using the original
      scripts first !)
      You should check /var/log/messages file, it may contain usefull
      informations on what's happening !
      Good luck,

      Sylver

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "johnnykwc"

    • johnnykwc
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2005
        Can you post your image here?
        I cannot get it from kurobox.com.
        BTW I have the KuroBox HG. Maybe the image is different.