Re: Need help for usb automount with Murakasi

  • johnnykwc
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2005
      I followed the same instructions to change the path and recompiled.
      But when I ran "/etc/init.d/murasaki start" I got an error:

      root@KURO_FS250:/etc/init.d# /etc/init.d/murasaki start
      modprobe: Can't open dependencies file
      /lib/modules/2.4.17_mvl21/modules.dep (No such file or directory)
      mv: cannot stat `/etc/fstab.murasaki_save': No such file or directory

      Any ideas?

      Thanks!

      Johnny

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "snatcher93"

    • snatcher93
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 2, 2005
        On my kurobox, i do have a file called
        /lib/modules/2.4.17_mvl21/modules.dep ! Do you use your original
        murasaki script, or the one from my kurobox ? (it may be a bad idea to
        use my scripts, it should be better to start using the original
        scripts first !)
        You should check /var/log/messages file, it may contain usefull
        informations on what's happening !
        Good luck,

        Sylver

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "johnnykwc"

      • johnnykwc
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 11, 2005
          Can you post your image here?
          I cannot get it from kurobox.com.
          BTW I have the KuroBox HG. Maybe the image is different.