LS HG NFS and portmapper failure

  • ja1uyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005

      I tried to use NFS on my HG LAN LS, but portmapper seems not to work:

      "portmap: relocation error: portmap: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0
      not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference"

      I'm using "hg-openlink-0.51b" from linkstationwiki.org.
      Linux HD-HGLANB5F 2.4.20_mvl31-ppc_linkstation #2 2005 8 3 09:31:46
      JST ppc unknown

      For a second try, I installed "portmap-5beta.tar.gz" and userspace
      server " nfs.tar.gz", which I found here
      "http://wiki.tuxbox.org/NAS:Buffalo_Linkstation"

      but I still get the same error. Any idea ?

      Rolf