Gaining root access with firmware 2.0?

  • transultimate
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2005
      Hello,

      I just bought a linkstation 300GB with firmware 2.0 and want to update netatalk / install
      cool-and-quiet / etc, and need to gain root access. The instructions in the file section are
      written for firmware 1.4.x. Anyone have any idea how to gain root with firmware 2.0?

      Thanks!
    • itimpi50
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2005
        Easiest way is to use the OpenLink version of the firmware from
        http://linkstationwiki.org

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "transultimate"