Re: Linkstation & Slim server

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      Hi, I have slimserver running on old Linkstation 1. I don't know how
      to answer your 1st question, but the answer to the 2nd question is
      "yes, probably". I have about 200 GB of music and Linkstation
      handles it reasonably well. I usually browse music by directory. It
      takes a few seconds to open a folder with several hundreds of entries,
      but it's fine with me. The original scan of music was kind of slow.
      It took several hours. But you need to do it only when you add new music.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "zuppazzz" <zuppaman@g...>