Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Slimserver errors please help!

  • eddie.pugh@dsl.pipex.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
      Mark

      Thanks for the reply. I'm actually using a Linkstation 1 - the original PPC
      version not a MIPS as you refer to in your reply. Is the solution to the
      missing modules the same?.

      I have the Linkstation running Slimserver 5.4 without a hitch following your
      excellent instructions and a bit of off piste trial and error. The only thing
      I'm missing is FLAC and compatibility with Softsqueeze 2. I would like to get
      FLAC going and I think this is handled better in the latter v6 version which
      streams native Flac to the Squeezebox 2. I'm not sure whether 5.4 plus hacks
      will do this.

      Thanks again.