Swapping out for a larger HD

  • oui_luv_haley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:07 AM
      It occured to me as I was about to hook-up a USB HD to my LS120 that I
      could perhaps swap out the internal HD for a larger one. I understand
      that I would have to perform an image of the existing HD but I can't
      imagine that would be very difficult since I've done something similar
      to my first gen. Tivo. Can this be done and if so is there some kind
      of a guide available for this procedure? Thanks.