Need help with installing Cool 'n Quiet on LinkStation

  • ephantom2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      Hello everybody,

      I found this great tool for making the fan of the LS more quiet, but I
      have problems with the installation of the script.
      Unfortunetly I have absolutely none experience in Linux or something
      like this as I am Windows-only-User. Therefore I don't know how to get
      access to the folder www/cgi-bin for copying the three files into it.

      It would be absolutely fantastic if someone could help me with that.

      Thanks in advance,
      ePhantom