how to reinstall o/s

  • c_dito
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
      My ls is not acting right after the password hack failed. What is the
      easiest os to reload, and where are instructions? Does the data on
      the ls get deleted when doing this?
    • itimpi50
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
        Probably the easiest thing is to get one of the firmware releases
        from linkstationwiki.org. Make sure you get one that is appropriate
        for the type of linkstation that you have.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "c_dito" <c_dito@y...>