Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: DLink DSM 320 and the Linkstation

  • Jan Holthusen
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2005
      >--- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "prb0x" <al@t...> wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> Does anyone use the DLink DSM-320 Media Player with their
      >Linkstation?
      [...]
      >> Cheers,
      >> Al
      >

      >I stream films, music and photos from my LS to my DSM 320 without any
      >special measures. Just share the LS folders on the D-Link Media
      >Server. It just works.

      Hi Tony,
      that system only works if you have a PC running that provides the D-Link Media Server.
      Al, you would like to look at the twonkyserver ( http://twonkyvision.com/UPnP/musicserver-plus.html ). I've got it running with a DSM-320 directly from an "almost unhacked" Linkstation. I personally had problems with videos, but photos and MP3s are fine...

      All the best,
      Jan