Re: How to get rid off the info folder?

  • itimpi50
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 7:44 AM
      The entry visible under explorer is from the corresponding entry in
      the /etc/samba/smb.conf file used to configure samba. The problem is
      that somewhere in the LinkStation software it regularily recreates the
      smb.conf file, so simply deleting it from there and restarting samba is
      not sufficient.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "onkel98" <onkel98@y...>