USB Wlan and new member...

  • dh1jc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005

      I'm new to the group and was thinking about the linkstation because I
      need a NFS Server for r/w.
      (Recording Movies to HardDisk)

      The USB Connections makes me thinking about having a CardReader
      attached. (Possible, I guess so...)

      The last thing that would be amazing is,
      USB Wlan Adapter

      Anyone tested that? With success?

      Thanks a lot, any thing I should keep in mind when buying my
      linkstation? (160/250/300M)
      --
      Jochen
    • Bertram Doerfler
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005

        I do not know if a USB WLAN adapter will work, but wireless lan bridges work pretty good (as there are no drivers involved). I have a dlink DWL-G730AP (54MBit/s) attached to my LS which is powered over one of the USB-ports, so no hassle with second power cables…

        Bertram.