access problems to firmware 2.05

  • cs_h1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      I have managed to get the open firmware 2.05 working so that I have
      telnet access to the Linkstation 2 (mips) but when I try to create a
      directory using mkdir I get "Permission denied". I have managed to log
      on as user1.

      I am actually trying to get Twonkyvision media player working on a LSII

      Can anybody help?
    • cs_h1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
        Problem seems to be solved - used Putty as the Telnet client instead of
        the windows one which seems to work.