Re: How to setup a regular web page access?

  • prb0x
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 8, 2005
      You might want to sign up with the dyndns service and take a look at
      the perl 3rd party clients for updating the IP address.

      http://www.dyndns.com/support/clients/third-party.html

      Actually it may be worth looking at the config for your router/modem
      as many of them already have a client built in for dyndns.org - You'd
      then get a URL like mylinky.dyndns.org or similar.

      Cheers,
      Al

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "f_massey" <fyahoo@a...>