AlienBBC w/ Slimserver, adding memory?

  • ortho_man
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hi group,

      I am running the openlink firmware plus slimserver on my linkstation.
      I can't access wma-inet-radiostreams so I thought about installing
      alienbbc which seems to be a way to sort this. Has anyone done that
      before? If so, how are the results concerning performance? Has anyone
      found a way of adding memory to the linkstation or increase
      performance?