Re: Is my Linkstation bricked? I need help!

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2005
      If you open up the IP mask on your PC, I think you would be on the
      same network. Then the software would work. If not temporarily
      change your computer to the address 192.168.11.x. That should be the
      same network the LS is hiding place for EM. Writing to the flash at
      the end of the update with shut off EM mode. Do a search and you will
      find the right command.
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "rmjbailey2001"