Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Apache on the LS2 - preliminary HOWTO

  • Nick Pappas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2005
      True... but it would be no more complicated to do an individual
      compile in this case. At the worst, you'd have to type in two more
      lines one the command line and wait a little longer. Compiling really
      isn't all that hard. =)

      I need to read more about the default modules that Apache builds. At
      a very quick glance, they all sounded rather important -- being the
      most basic of some option that any webserver really needs to be able
      to accomplish. In terms of all the extra goodies, we're back to
      compiling on an individual bases being just as easy as an install
      script you have to send command line options too.