gigabit linkstation kernel modules

  • Thom Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Anyone out there with a gigabit linkstation who would be willing to
      post the kernel modules (contents
      of/lib/modules/2.4.20_mvl31-ppc_linkstation)? I am playing with the
      new v1.43 kernel on my Kuro-HG (it works with the loader.o trick) but
      it isn't much use without kernel modules. I'm hoping that NFS
      performance is better with the newer kernel (NFS over TCP requires
      kernel >2.4.18) and that maybe the usb harddrive performance bug is
      fixed...

      Even better - does anyone have the kernel source?