Re: Solution to all the SSH problems (Now how to disable telnet?)

  • han320yah
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 17, 2005
      O.K. tried using SCP and although it connects o.k., I can't open or
      transfer any files. I get the following:

      Cannot execute SCP to start transfer. Please make sure that SCP is
      installed on the server and path to it is included in PATH. You may
      also try SFTP instead of SCP.
      Command failed with return code 127.

      So what's causing the problem now??

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "wedgemusic"
      <wedgemusic@y...> wrote:
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lalunas10"
      > <lalunas10@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "han320yah"
      <b747@o...>
      > wrote:
      > > > I have also installed the updated Dropbear package. However
      now
      > > > when I try to login using WinSCP3 I get the following error:
      > > >
      > > > Cannot initialise SFTP protocol. Is the host running a SFTP
      Server?