Linkstation

  • Fritz Meier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005

      I don't want to sound arrogant but there is no "one-click solution" to
      the question you asked. There is a well documented way you can find on
      the wiki but this demands a little bit of computer knowledge and
      willingness to learn. What you search for is perhaps something only
      Buffalo can build into the Linkstation.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lehkui_ong"