Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: how to get a kurobox/HG ?

  • Rick Flower
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
      If it makes you feel better.. I've got a Linkstation (same as the Kuro
      for the most part) and I've
      got it running exim4, php, mysql, lighttpd (smaller apache clone),
      spamassassin, dovecot (imapd)
      and a handful of other "stuff". I'm lately finding that I'm rarely
      using swap space at all. It's a surprisingly
      snappy machine for the configuration.. However, if I had the chance to
      get the big brother (HR), I'd
      do it in an instant..

      -- Rick