300gb Kuro HG (gigabit LS) for sale

  • scottegos2_dev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      I'm thinking of selling my Kuro HG (similar to a Linkstation gigabit).
      I have it set up with a 300gb/8mb cache Seagate drive. Current
      firmware, all development tools loaded, ssh up and running. Asking
      $350 including second day air shipping in the Continental U.S. I
      might be willing to ship abroad, also. -Scott