FIle section update : "Configuring Samba on the LS.zip"

  • chano22000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005

      As several members appear to use the scripts I wrote for customizing
      the LS Samba configuration, I just uploaded an update dealing with the
      LS backup scripts.

      This update is needed only for those who use the LS backup function
      on an external USB disk (or another networked LS).

      This update is required for specific Samba configurations only.

      More explanation in the Readme file of the now included "Backup
      update" folder.

      Regards.

      Philippe Deysine