Debian for MIPS

  • prb0x
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

      How is the alpha coming along for the Debian on the Linkstation II?
      I've got a box here waiting for the conversion. I'm quite happy to go
      through an alpha test or check the install docs through.

      Cheers,
      Al
    • Nicholas Pappas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
        My LS is hurting too. It's waiting for a sweet conversion too...
        willing to be slapped around a bit to find those alpha issues. :)