Re: [LinkStation_General] New file uploaded to LinkStation_General

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
      Derek, Good job on the Linkstation Cross Tools How-To. I'm sure
      that I'll have questions once I get started but at least now I have a
      place to start ;-)

      For now files are probably the best way to handle the How-To stuff and
      the like. At least until we have the resources to setup a Wiki. (Anyone??)
      I'll register/pay for a domain if we can come up with a name and a server
      with adequate space/bandwidth allowances.

      The group is now up to 39 members and there have been some awesome
      posts which I'm sure many will benefit from . We have members from all
      over including at least a couple from Okinawa Japan.

      Sorry, I have not posted since helping to get this group started but
      I'm sure your all aware that sometimes other priorities get in the
      way of our hacking efforts.

      JR

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
        Thanks so much!