Re: [LinkStation_General] Duel IDE cable

  • bmwbiker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
      @Anthony Migliore

      Hello,

      The Plug-Type of your IDE-Cable you can read on the Plug itself.

      It is named like "ODO" or some other, I don't know in this moment ....
      But The type you have to use, you can read on the Plug, soldered on your
      pcb.

      Then you can disconnect the cable from this plug an press an other cable
      (80-Wires) on this plug and press the 2 IDE-Plugs, who are similar to that
      on the PCB. But the "change off " that cable ist much more difficult than to
      dissolder and solder the Plug on the PCB!!

      Little tipp : you can dissolder the plug with an HOT-Air-Blower ( I don't
      know the right word in english, pleas forgive !! :o) )

      YOU LOOSE YOUR WARRANTY IF YOU DO SOME OF THIS CHANGES !!!!

      AND

      IF YOU FAIL, YOUR LS IS BROKEN FOR EVERY TIME !!!

      Best Regards

      bmwbiker0569