Re: [LinkStation_General] Linkbox - Squeezebox - iTunes

  • Ben Coombs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005

      I've set up slimserver on a linkstation, but not intergated it with iTunes, I believe you'll can copy the xml file over to the linkstation, then enable the iTunes plugin, and tell it where it can find the file. You ould use something like rsync to automaticly keep the file up to date.

      The slimserver forums would be the best place to answer or ask your questions though:

      http://forums.slimdevices.com/index.php?

      Cheers,

      Ben