doesnt ask for login via telnet

  • jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      hi. when i use telnet to access my linkstation i dont get asked for
      a username or password. im just... in. straight away. i know this is
      a bad thing so my question is how can i change it to ask me to log
      in everytime i use telnet to access it? thanks in advance. jack.
    • wedgemusic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
        For LinkStation I:
        http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/index.cgi/PpcCustomFirmware