Re: Fat FS on a USB-Drive with debianized LS? USB-HUB?

  • downlalaway
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
      Ok, hotplug problems with this kernel (is this general to 2.4.17?)...
      maybe why its all a bit flakey with 2 devices on mine. Obviously
      /etc/muraski is replaced in the debian.
      Any ideas of alternatives or mods to hotplug that might work better?

      Phil

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Derek Taubert