Re: Are we there yet... are we there yet...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
      <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:

      > The alpha will be mips only. When coming close to a beta I would
      > suggest that wartstew adds ppc specific parts.

      The idea here is that since babalimbabullabe successfully used
      "deboostrap" to install his system, he has a good idea of what the
      procedure is. Once he has a MIPS version, I hope to modify it so it
      will work for PPC as well. I'm hoping it won't be too hard,
      otherwise others might have to have to help me out.

      I might need some volunteers that have a little bit of patience and
      savvy to help test this thing before we release it on Linux newbies.
      I'm sure some documentation work will be needed as well. Once I
      start working on the code I'll get a good idea of how confident I
      can be in it.