Re: Preparing for a full Debian convertion.

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 18, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
      <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:

      > I ask myself if I should transfer the "murasaki" (for usb) stuff to
      > debian. Is this one used also on ppc ?

      It is on the ppc. I guess we need to figure out which is better
      suited, "murasaki" or the mainline "hot-plug" system.

      On my system, things are kind of messed up in this area, I have to
      manually load modules to get USB devices to work.

      > ... this is my first bash script ;-)
      > I will hopefully document the script so good that it's easy to add a
      > branch for ppc.

      Yes, well organized and documented code is more welcoming to others
      that might with be more likely to improve on your beginnings.