Mediaserver

  • cgjonesp900
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
      I think I have managed to install twonkyvision mediaserver onto my
      Linkstation2 but I don't have a wireless MP3 player yet to try it. Is
      there any way of logging into mediaserver or checking that it works
      properly from my PC?

      Thanks
    • Jan Holthusen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2005
        check this link:
        http://www.intel.com/cd/ids/developer/asmo-na/eng/downloads/upnp/tools/index.htm#anchor_3

        The "AV Media Controller" is what you're looking for...

        Cheers,
        Jan