Don't run "mfdisk" you could be sorry!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2004
      In /sbin is a program called mfdisk. I assumed it
      worked like the i386 Linux "fdisk" program. Instead
      it deleted the partition table and re-created only
      partition 1 & 2, leaving the large partition 3 entry
      empty, all without any warning or prompting.

      In my case, with my Debian running happily on the
      linkstation running simultaneously, I was able to hop
      over to it and apt-get "testdisk" which is a partition
      rescue utility, and get it back. Most people wouldn't
      have this luxury, so beware.

      http://mail.yahoo.com