RE: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • Art Wallace
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
      Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
      Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

      Art Wallace
      art@...

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
        There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
        migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
        registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

        Thanks
        Brian