Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • David
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
      wrote:
      > They are back up at:
      > http://www.kurobox.com
      > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
      > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

      I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
      http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

      Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

      DB error pointing to the wrong site?

      Thanks,
      David Troesch
    • Art Wallace
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
        Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
        Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

        Art Wallace
        art@...

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
          There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
          migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
          registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

          Thanks
          Brian