From kurobox.com/forum

  • telefunse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Just found this on the official Kurobox forum. Anyone interested?

      Quote begin

      Hey Everyone,

      After a long delay, I'd like to go ahead and hand over kurobox.com to
      the user community aka, leave a link back to revogear on the splash
      page and the wiki, forums, ftp and whatever else you would like to
      create is yours to create and moderate. We'll pick up the bill on nice
      server that is ready to go.

      OK, some DNS problems and some SQL restore problems really dented the
      server move. So, my thought is why not hand it over in advance. I need
      a couple of volunteers to work out the handover with me and then you
      are free to run with it.

      The question is, who wants to take charge and delegate out moderation
      and such from there? Any volunteers?

      Thanks for the support, patience, etc...

      Sven

      End quote
      http://www.kurobox.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=585
    • snatcher93
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        Look like things are going to move !
        I hope that a lot of good things are comming (like full source code &
        a way to flash kernel on Kuro HG ;)