Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • Brian Waite
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
      I won't know until the move is complete. In the past it was running tikiwiki.
      There may be the ability to change the wiki server to something more workable
      if needed tho,.

      Thanks
      Brian

    • David
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
        wrote:
        > They are back up at:
        > http://www.kurobox.com
        > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
        > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

        I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
        http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

        Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

        DB error pointing to the wrong site?

        Thanks,
        David Troesch
      • Art Wallace
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
          Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
          Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

          Art Wallace
          art@...

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
            There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
            migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
            registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

            Thanks
            Brian