Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • Brian Waite
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
      It looks like the server split is underway! This will herald a new for
      kuroboxers. It also means potentially more community control over the wiki.
      Once things settle out maybe we can talk about how to marry (NOT merge) the 2
      wiki-s so that the info can really be consolodated.
      Thanks
      Brian
      On Thursday 02 June 2005 2:29 am, Art Wallace wrote:

      > <tt>
      > Hi,<BR>
      > Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the
      > wiki.<BR> But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it
      > will try<BR> to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down
      > you just<BR> get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the<BR>
      > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
      > <BR>
      > <BR>
      > <BR>
      > Art Wallace<BR>
      > art@...<BR>
      > <BR>
      > -----Original Message-----<BR>

    • wedgemusic
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
        The LinkStationWiki has InterWiki capabilities (it provides easy,
        seamless links from one wiki to another). Does anyone know if the Kuro
        wiki does too? If so, it should be fairly easy to integrate the
        information on each wiki.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@g...>

        href="http://www.kurobox.com/forums/">http://www.kurobox.com/forums/</a>
        > > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
        > > <BR>
        > > <BR>
        > > <BR>
        > > Art Wallace<BR>
        > > art@c...<BR>
        > > <BR>
        > > -----Original Message-----<BR>

      • Brian Waite
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
          I won't know until the move is complete. In the past it was running tikiwiki.
          There may be the ability to change the wiki server to something more workable
          if needed tho,.

          Thanks
          Brian

        • David
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
            wrote:
            > They are back up at:
            > http://www.kurobox.com
            > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
            > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

            I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
            http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

            Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

            DB error pointing to the wrong site?

            Thanks,
            David Troesch
          • Art Wallace
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
              Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
              Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

              Art Wallace
              art@...

              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
                migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
                registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

                Thanks
                Brian