RE: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • Art Wallace
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
      Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the wiki.
      But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it will try
      to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down you just
      get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the
      http://www.kurobox.com/forums/ URL to be logged in.

      Art Wallace
      art@...

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
        It looks like the server split is underway! This will herald a new for
        kuroboxers. It also means potentially more community control over the wiki.
        Once things settle out maybe we can talk about how to marry (NOT merge) the 2
        wiki-s so that the info can really be consolodated.
        Thanks
        Brian
        On Thursday 02 June 2005 2:29 am, Art Wallace wrote:

        > <tt>
        > Hi,<BR>
        > Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the
        > wiki.<BR> But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it
        > will try<BR> to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down
        > you just<BR> get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the<BR>
        > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > Art Wallace<BR>
        > art@...<BR>
        > <BR>
        > -----Original Message-----<BR>

      • wedgemusic
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
          The LinkStationWiki has InterWiki capabilities (it provides easy,
          seamless links from one wiki to another). Does anyone know if the Kuro
          wiki does too? If so, it should be fairly easy to integrate the
          information on each wiki.

          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@g...>

          href="http://www.kurobox.com/forums/">http://www.kurobox.com/forums/</a>
          > > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
          > > <BR>
          > > <BR>
          > > <BR>
          > > Art Wallace<BR>
          > > art@c...<BR>
          > > <BR>
          > > -----Original Message-----<BR>

        • Brian Waite
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
            I won't know until the move is complete. In the past it was running tikiwiki.
            There may be the ability to change the wiki server to something more workable
            if needed tho,.

            Thanks
            Brian

          • David
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
              --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
              wrote:
              > They are back up at:
              > http://www.kurobox.com
              > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
              > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

              I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
              http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

              Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

              DB error pointing to the wrong site?

              Thanks,
              David Troesch
            • Art Wallace
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
                Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

                Art Wallace
                art@...

                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                  There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
                  migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
                  registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

                  Thanks
                  Brian