Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • snatcher93
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
      It's working for me !
      But now http://www.revolutionstore.com/ is down :(

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "mdelatorre"
      <mdltorre@g...> wrote:
      > Are you sure they are back, anyone can go in?
      >
      > I am just getting this:
      >
      > This is the placeholder for domain kurobox.com. If you see this page
      > after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the
      > index.html file.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Manuel.

    • Art Wallace
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
        Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the wiki.
        But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it will try
        to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down you just
        get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the
        http://www.kurobox.com/forums/ URL to be logged in.

        Art Wallace
        art@...

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
          It looks like the server split is underway! This will herald a new for
          kuroboxers. It also means potentially more community control over the wiki.
          Once things settle out maybe we can talk about how to marry (NOT merge) the 2
          wiki-s so that the info can really be consolodated.
          Thanks
          Brian
          On Thursday 02 June 2005 2:29 am, Art Wallace wrote:

          > <tt>
          > Hi,<BR>
          > Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the
          > wiki.<BR> But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it
          > will try<BR> to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down
          > you just<BR> get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the<BR>
          > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
          > <BR>
          > <BR>
          > <BR>
          > Art Wallace<BR>
          > art@...<BR>
          > <BR>
          > -----Original Message-----<BR>

        • wedgemusic
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
            The LinkStationWiki has InterWiki capabilities (it provides easy,
            seamless links from one wiki to another). Does anyone know if the Kuro
            wiki does too? If so, it should be fairly easy to integrate the
            information on each wiki.

            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@g...>

            href="http://www.kurobox.com/forums/">http://www.kurobox.com/forums/</a>
            > > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
            > > <BR>
            > > <BR>
            > > <BR>
            > > Art Wallace<BR>
            > > art@c...<BR>
            > > <BR>
            > > -----Original Message-----<BR>

          • Brian Waite
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
              I won't know until the move is complete. In the past it was running tikiwiki.
              There may be the ability to change the wiki server to something more workable
              if needed tho,.

              Thanks
              Brian

            • David
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
                wrote:
                > They are back up at:
                > http://www.kurobox.com
                > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
                > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

                I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
                http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

                Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

                DB error pointing to the wrong site?

                Thanks,
                David Troesch
              • Art Wallace
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                  Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
                  Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

                  Art Wallace
                  art@...

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                    There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
                    migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
                    registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

                    Thanks
                    Brian