RE: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

  • Art Wallace
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
      They are back up at:
      http://www.kurobox.com
      http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
      http://www.kurobox.com/online/

      Good news to be sure.

      Art Wallace
      art@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of snatcher93
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 2:30 AM
      To: LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LinkStation_General] Re: Status of RevoGear web sites?

      Hi !
      Do anyone have any (good?) news ?
      I ordered a Kuro Box HG 3 days ago, i hope i will get it one day ...

      Sylver
    • mdelatorre
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
        Are you sure they are back, anyone can go in?

        I am just getting this:

        This is the placeholder for domain kurobox.com. If you see this page
        after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the
        index.html file.

        Thanks,

        Manuel.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Art Wallace" <art@c...>
        wrote:
        > They are back up at:
        > http://www.kurobox.com
        > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
        > http://www.kurobox.com/online/
        >
        > Good news to be sure.
        >

        > Art Wallace
        > art@c...

      • snatcher93
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
          It's working for me !
          But now http://www.revolutionstore.com/ is down :(

          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "mdelatorre"
          <mdltorre@g...> wrote:
          > Are you sure they are back, anyone can go in?
          >
          > I am just getting this:
          >
          > This is the placeholder for domain kurobox.com. If you see this page
          > after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the
          > index.html file.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Manuel.

        • Art Wallace
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 1, 2005
            Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the wiki.
            But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it will try
            to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down you just
            get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the
            http://www.kurobox.com/forums/ URL to be logged in.

            Art Wallace
            art@...

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
              It looks like the server split is underway! This will herald a new for
              kuroboxers. It also means potentially more community control over the wiki.
              Once things settle out maybe we can talk about how to marry (NOT merge) the 2
              wiki-s so that the info can really be consolodated.
              Thanks
              Brian
              On Thursday 02 June 2005 2:29 am, Art Wallace wrote:

              > <tt>
              > Hi,<BR>
              > Yes, it's working for me too. I can access both the forums and the
              > wiki.<BR> But there is a bug when you log into the forum. After login it
              > will try<BR> to redirect you to revogear.com. But since that site is down
              > you just<BR> get a blank page. So then you need to revisit the<BR>
              > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > Art Wallace<BR>
              > art@...<BR>
              > <BR>
              > -----Original Message-----<BR>

            • wedgemusic
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
                The LinkStationWiki has InterWiki capabilities (it provides easy,
                seamless links from one wiki to another). Does anyone know if the Kuro
                wiki does too? If so, it should be fairly easy to integrate the
                information on each wiki.

                --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@g...>

                href="http://www.kurobox.com/forums/">http://www.kurobox.com/forums/</a>
                > > URL to be logged in.<BR> <BR>
                > > <BR>
                > > <BR>
                > > <BR>
                > > Art Wallace<BR>
                > > art@c...<BR>
                > > <BR>
                > > -----Original Message-----<BR>

              • Brian Waite
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 2, 2005
                  I won't know until the move is complete. In the past it was running tikiwiki.
                  There may be the ability to change the wiki server to something more workable
                  if needed tho,.

                  Thanks
                  Brian

                • David
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                    wrote:
                    > They are back up at:
                    > http://www.kurobox.com
                    > http://www.kurobox.com/forums/
                    > http://www.kurobox.com/online/

                    I can't get registered for editing the wiki.
                    http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-register.php

                    Gives a "wrong reg code" error even though I'm entering the right code.

                    DB error pointing to the wrong site?

                    Thanks,
                    David Troesch
                  • Art Wallace
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                      Same bug as before. The site's back to where it was before the outage.
                      Hopefully they will start making improvements soon.

                      Art Wallace
                      art@...

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 3, 2005
                        There is still a bit of work to be done on the Revo Site. The sever is being
                        migrated and once this happens i can get in there and update software and fix
                        registration. I'll keep the list here informed.

                        Thanks
                        Brian