Re: REQUEST: Debian package for Linkstation II (MIPS)

  • balimbabullabe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 12:41 PM
      > Can someone make a Debian package (image?) for the MIPS LinkStation?

      After pruning the telnet daemon to firmware 2.05 and creating the
      chroot environment for debian my next plan is to create an easy to
      install package for debian. But this will take some more days ...
    • peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
        <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:

        > > Can someone make a Debian package (image?) for the MIPS LinkStation?
        >
        > After pruning the telnet daemon to firmware 2.05 and creating the
        > chroot environment for debian my next plan is to create an easy to
        > install package for debian. But this will take some more days ...

        is ok??
        i need your help!!

        thanks!