Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: PCast and External Harddisk

  • Thoralf Freitag
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      duncankh schrieb:

      > Thanks for the reply, but I am using firmware 1.47 as have no telnet
      > access. only 1.46 and 1.47 firmware have PCast so i cannot go back
      > to 1.45.

      IMHO the 1.45 have PCast. Go back to 1.45, hack telnet and do this:

      #
      # optimize Linkstation typ H-HLAN Ver 1.45
      #
      #

      # Cooler control and PCast-Server in the Web-Menü

      root@GIRAFFE:/www/cgi-bin# TERM=vt100
      root@GIRAFFE:/www/cgi-bin# export TERM

      root@GIRAFFE:/www/cgi-bin# vi mellib.pl

      # HD-HLAN
      elsif ($defMODEL eq $defModelHLAN) {

      # MTUÀßÄê
      # $defFunctionMTUSetting = $defOFF;
      $defFunctionMTUSetting = $defON;

      # LinkStation´Ö¥Ð¥Ã¥¯¥¢¥Ã¥×Âбþ
      # $defFunctionBackupToLinkStation = $defOFF;
      $defFunctionBackupToLinkStation = $defON;

      # FAN¥³¥ó¥È¥í¡¼¥ëÂбþ
      # $defFunctionFanControl = $defOFF;
      $defFunctionFanControl = $defON;

      # PCast ServerÂбþ